Friday, June 20, 2014

Wedding coloring book

Tomorrow we are going to the wedding of an old friend (who also happens to be Anthony's godfather!), and it's going to be a huge, awesome smorgasbord of Catholic families, with just as many kids as adults, and everything that one could expect from such an event... the beauty of a Catholic wedding, the joy of celebrating love, the fun of the party, the screaming and crying of young children that will echo through the church and remind the couple of their vow to welcome children with open hearts... oh yes, it will be amazing!
This will also be the first wedding our kids will be attending, so they're excited but not always super happy about sitting still in a church. So, since I'm me, I made them this coloring/activity book to keep them entertained AND to help them follow along with the wedding events.

 









I drew the pictures by hand and then scanned them... It's far from perfect, and I don't even have Photoshop to really make it something special, but it will do for tomorrow, and it was fun to make! If for some reason, you want to print your own copy, leave a comment with your e-mail address, and I will send you a PDF file with the booklet and printing instructions.

I'm looking forward to getting dressed up and having a good time tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment