Thursday, January 1, 2015

Resolutions

I always start the year so optimistic. And this year is no different. I actually have quite a few resolutions/goals/hopes, and it's not ever real unless it is written down, so here we go:
-Lose 15 lbs
-Exercise at least twice a week
-Run a half marathon
-Banish diapers from my house
-Read the ever-growing stack of books on my night stand
-Prayer journal/list intentions for real this time
-Sell 3 cakes
-Use what we have
-Focus on Quality over Quantity

We also made a few predictions for the year... All 5 of us, and I wrote them on a piece of paper, rolled it up, and put it in a champagne flute so we can see if they came true on on the next new year celebration. One prediction I forgot to write is that we won't be drinking champagne again until next New Year's Eve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment