Sunday, April 12, 2015

Ellie's Frozen Birthday Cake

Ellie chose Frozen for her 7th birthday party theme, so I planned a 2-sided cake with the north mountain (and Anna climbing it) on one side and Elsa's icy palace on the other, complete with fondant characters and lots of sparkle. 
Then we saw "Frozen Fever," and all of that changed. She wanted the cake in that movie, and I thought it was actually a really great idea! I customized the cake to fit our needs and my abilities, and this is what I came up with. 
Close-up of the princesses. 
Hungry Olaf. 
View from above. I was really nervous about driving it to the party (first party we actually held outside of our home!).
But here it is! It survived the car ride!
The fondant princesses watched as the kids danced and played games and had an awesome time before cake time. 
After singing and cutting and eating, this was left.
The girls ate Anna and Elsa. 
Anthony got to bite on Olaf.
And the party was awesome! My birthday girl had a great time with her friends, and the venue was excellent. I highly recommend The Purple Box Theater for an unforgettable birthday party.



1 comment:

  1. Really a nice birthday cake. I went for an alumni meet of our batch at one of remarkable Venues in San Francisco last month. Really impressive one and food was equally awesome. Decided to go for the same venue for next meet also.

    ReplyDelete